Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Slacking

I have been slacking so much on my blog since I started working. I want to apologize to anyone who actually reads or cares about our lives. Matthew and I have been so busy with work, school and the little guy.

With in the last month so much has happened. As you all know I have graduated from Utah State University with my degree in Journalism and Communication. My new job is so awesome. I did not think I would ever find something I really enjoy doing but I have. My boss trusts me enough to run the office while she is gone. It is tempting to not come in but luckily we have a ton of work to do and she would know if I had not been coming in. The interns I work with are really good workers and are willing to do what ever I give them. Scott (intern) is so much fun to work with because he has such a great attitude and is really smart. Gavin (other intern) is a little more difficult but he is a great writer and has a lot of experience in the real world. Right now we are working on a state wide project for Habitat for Humanity. We are trying to get people to donate a dollar on when they fill out their tax forms for 2010. The project is called Meth House Rebound and the whole idea is to tear down old meth houses and build new ones for underprivileged families. It is truly a great idea. We only need 30,000 people to donate to keep us on the ballet for next year. FEEL FREE TO DONATE!!!!

Matthew convinced me to take scuba classes and I actually love it. I just took my last class yesterday. I am officially ready to go to the Caribbean! I thought it was going to be worse than it really was but once I got used to breathing out of the regulator I was fine.

Little Matthew is still not walking but we are working with him. He will walk if you hold his hand and he has taken a few steps on his own. He still thinks crawling is easier. Matthew has started crying when Daddy, Mommy, and Granny leave him. He will cry when I take him away from grandma because she is way more fun than me. We have noticed him saying a lot more words lately. He can say I love you, cat, dog, up, and he even said Dade the other day when he was visiting.

1 comment:

kambam said...

I love this song! And I'm glad you're kicking butt at work. You certainly never did that when we were together. HA!