Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Politics

I have been really frustrated lately with all that is going on in the world. My biggest problem with politics is all the flip flopping going on. If you really believe something then stick with it. If you don't get re-elected; oh well. At least we know what you believe and you will hold strong.

I'm already not an Obama supporter but it seems like everyday he does something to piss me off more. He said a year ago that we (America) are not going to divide the city of Jerusalem and it is the capital of Israel and then a few days later he said we should change the borders back to the way they were in 1967. Is that not dividing the city? I guess he meant we would not divide it with barbed wire.

Watch the two clips below and see what I am talking about!
http://youtu.be/HVGEMpQOW8I

No comments: