Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Crazy People

I have not posted in a long time but I feel like I have to get some of my frustrations off my chest.

My poor brother is going through a horrible divorce. I did not think it would affect me but it has affected our whole family. My parents are stressed and so am I. We feel helpless and are worried about the welfare of my brothers kids.

The whole thing started when my brothers estranged wife would not sign a post nuptial agreeing if they ever got divorced she could not have any part of the company (the company my father built from the ground up) my parents were going to sell my brother. This might seem odd but this sort of thing happens all the time. It is just to ensure she will not run the company into the ground out of spite if they got divorced.

She refused to sign it. Why? She was planning (unbeknownst to us) all along to divorce Landon and try to take him for everything he has. My parents just told Landon if he did not sign it they would keep the company and let him manage it. I do not understand why if you are not planning to divorce someone it would be such a big deal. She kept telling everyone that she was not going to divorce Landon and she did not need to sign it. She did eventually sign it after causing a big fight between her and my parents.

Let me back up a bit and explain my relationship with her and my brother. My brother and I have never gotten along. We have never been friends. So when he married Alba Rosy Greer, I had the same relationship with her. She was rude and tried to make me upset every time she was around me. I just shrugged it off. I did not have to see her very often so I didn't really care. She hated when I cam to town because my parents gave me attention and it took it off her.

Finally, things got bad enough she filed for divorce in the hopes Landon would try to reconcile. He was not going to fall for her tricks anymore. Rosy is a master manipulator. She thinks because she is Dominican and okay looking that people would do whatever she says. I never understood how she did it. She likes to play the "I was poor and I am helpless" card.

I personally think she has had a mental break because she goes off the handle for no reason at all. Her and Landon have been fighting and one day she had enough and found Landon's hand gun. She threatened to kill him and then kill herself. Landon called the police because he was worried she was really going to do it. She was put in jail on two misdemeanor charges. To read the full account go to http://m.codyenterprise.com/news/local/article_f0cb2a88-8797-11e3-bd3b-0019bb2963f4.html?mode=jqm.

Wouldn't one think she would not be allowed around children when she threatened someones life with a gun?
"Rosy Greer confirmed the argument had escalated and that she bit her husband’s cheek, grabbed his wrist and threw the picture at him. She was arrested and taken to Park County Detention Center. Police discovered the pistol in her vehicle," said the Cody Enterprise.
Not in the Cody, Wyoming justice system. Seems strange to me. Of course she has translated for most of the judges in the area and they seem to be a little bias.

Since this incident Rosy has done everything in her power to get Landon to attack her. She stalks him and shadows him around their house. She is trying to push him to his breaking point.

Most recently she went to the local crisis intervention (where she has friends) and said he bit her on the finger. Really? On the finger? WOW!!!! Of course her friends believe her and help her file a restraining order on my brother. He is not allowed to see his kids until a judge can hear their case.

How do people not see her manipulating ways? She admitted to pulling a gun and biting my brother but yet she is not the danger.

I just feel so bad for her children. They are the ones who are really hurting. Rosy does not care about the effects on the kids but how much money she can get from Landon. I think the only reason she even wants full custody of the kids is because then Landon has to pay child support.

Rosy only married Landon to come to America and marry a "rich" man. Well she picked the wrong guy. Whatever she thinks she is going to get out of this is all going to go to her lawyer.

Rant over.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have had dealings with Rosy and I too know what a wild, crazy nut she can be. She is egotistical and a master manipulator, you are absolutely correct. She insisted I take down a review of her I posted on the Cross Training website. I took down the part about her criminal charges since she claims she was found innocent, which I doubt, but I did not want to get my own self in legal trouble with slander laws. Take comfort, the wicked shall not always prosper and she will be cut down by Almighty God at some point once she has been tested and found unworthy enough.
In Christ's peace
Jennifer