Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holidays

We are leaving on our holiday adventure today and I am not sure what to expect. Matt does not get work off until 5:30 and I have to get everything ready to go. my parents are meeting us in Provo before we all head down to the lake house. It will be weird not having snow for Christmas. It will be just like it was in Texas when we lived there. This year it will only be My parents, Matt and I, and the Baby. Landon and Rosy are staying in Cody to celebrate the holiday in their cute new home. I will miss seeing Dade and Mia opening their presents. Dade finally understands about Christmas and presents. He even knows who Santa is. Rosy is so cute because she has such a big heart and invited a girl from school to come over during the holiday. She is from the D.R. and can not go home and the college will not let her stay there.

No comments: