Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fireworks

The holidays were great!! Matt and I had a great Christmas break in Arizona. We spent the holiday riding four-wheelers and shopping. Havasu is so pretty and I can not wait to go back. The whole city is a big playground. If we wanted we could have rode the four-wheelers all around town. There is no grass, just dirt everywhere. The town also has the old London Bridge. It is pretty neat because they actually moved it from London to Arizona. I guess it was sinking and the Brits were going to tear it down so some rich guy bought it and had it sent to Havasu.

Matt was so sweet and bought me a Garmin because he knows I am not good at getting around on my own and we did just move to Provo. The baby had a great time too, I think. He is not able to tell me yet. He was very spoiled over the holiday by his grandparents on both sides. He got new clothes and toys.

The New Year was really fun as well. Matt and I invited a high school friend and his wife to come and shoot fireworks off. Matt's brothers are crazy and spent tons of money on all sorts of fireworks. It ended up being a great show. Baby Matt even had a great time. Of course he did not make it until midnight but I think he tried. I was not sure I was going to make it either but since we had company I stayed up. This year is going to be a great one because I will be graduating after this semester and will hopefully find a job. Then, Matt will be able to go to school full time and get done sooner.


On the first we went out to dinner with the whole family. Tiffany (Sister in-law) had her 27th birthday. We ended up going to Texas Roadhouse and as always it was great. They have the best prime rib around.



1 comment:

kambam said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you again before I left! I'm glad your Christmas was merry.