Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cooking

Recently Rene and I have come to an agreement for me to help make dinner three times a week. It is the least I can do living in their house for free. Lately I have just been making food I know how to make or read from a cook book but tonight Rene and I went to lady in our wards house to learn how to make tamales. I am not a fan of tamales but I do like knowing how to make a wide variety of foods. We made a dozen tamales each and I just hope Matt will eat them because I do not think I will. The lady teaching us has at least 10 cookbooks published. She must know what she is doing. She has this class every month where she teaches us a new recipe. Next month we are making healthy meatballs for spaghetti. I do not care if they are healthy but I do want to know how to make meatballs. I figure I can substitute the turkey for elk.

No comments: