Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Embarrassing

I just had to tell everyone about my shopping trip today. I decided to check out the Win Co Foods in Orem because I have heard it is cheaper than Walmart. Yes I am cheap. So I shopped and found some really good deals on baby food and cereal. I probably had 50 or 60 dollars worth of food in my cart when I went to the check out. The cashier just finished ringing me up so, I swiped my credit card and the machine said, "debit or check". I was very confused but I asked the cashier if they took credit cards. And to my surprise they do not. Of course I do not have a debit or check with me. It was pretty embarrassing having gotten all that stuff just to leave it with the cashier. They said they would hold it for me but I decided it would be easier to just go to Harmon's. Win Co really is cheaper but almost not worth the drive to Orem.

No comments: