Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

School Stress

This year is going to be the most stressful year of my school career. I have one class to take to graduate and I am not sure if I can even get into the class. I have to take the math placement again and pass it to make it into 1050. I am only two questions away from passing. I want to graduate but I have such a hard time with math. If I can just get this out of the way I will be on my way to a real career.

It scares me to think I will have to be a real person and get a real job but I think I am ready for it. I really want a job in sports so if anyone has a connection to a university looking for people I can always use a job. I eventually want to work for a professional sports team or a D1 school. Staying around Utah would be ideal but I am willing to go anywhere at this point.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope that everything works out for you! Good luck with the test!