Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Road Trips

It feels like Matt and I would never get to take a road trip together this summer. We have done a lot together but nothing that lasted more than one night. For our anniversary we are going to the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake City. It looks like it will be a great get away because the rooms are themed. It is not just another hotel but every room is different. We are going to stay in the Enchanted Forest room.

In September we are going to Moab with my parents and some of their friends. We are having a couples trip and I am sure we are the youngest couple going. My dad is bringing 4-wheelers and a off road vehicle called a Joiner. I have only been to Moab once when I was in high school and we did not have anything but bicycles.

After that trip Matt and I are going to Arizona with some friends of ours. We are going to stay in my parents condo and hopefully take out the jet skis. If not that then we will take the jeep out and just have a good time. My Parents bought this place in Lake Havasu about a year ago and we have only been able to go down once. So this will be a nice chance to go when the weather is still nice.

No comments: