Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So Frustrated

I have been having a hard time lately living with the in-laws. They are great people and are so wonderful for letting us live with them rent free. I always have a babysitter when I need one but it is still hard. Matt has a car we are paying off so it is impossible for us to afford an apartment right now. I think I am going to go crazy. Just as wishful thinking, I have been looking around for apartments/town homes to rent or buy. I was looking on KSL.com and found a great deal. It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath town home in American Fork for 68,000. Something we could really afford with the help of my parents. They told Matt and I they would help us buy our first place just like they did with my brother. So I called my mom and talked to her about it and she agreed it was a great deal but they could not fork over the money right now. She said if we could wait till the end of September or beginning of October they would have the cash. This is such a great deal and I just do not want to pass it up. Me and patience are not the best of friends.

"Paul declared to the Hebrews, “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.”"

I know I need to have patience but it seems as though everyone else is being blessed and we are stuck. Stuck in a rut and can not get out. Sometimes I just wish life was not so hard.

Now I am trying to find a job and see if we can make something work. I have applied at a few places and now I am just waiting to hear back. The hardest thing is I will have to put Little Matt in daycare or find a babysitter. They are so expensive these days and I always told myself I would never put my child into daycare. I guess when you are poor you just have to do what you have to do.

No comments: