Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Reverse psychology

This video is so funny. I will have to try it on my son. The fact that it is in Spanish makes it so much better.



April 20th, 2011 @ 2:30pm
By Graydon Johns

SALT LAKE CITY -- Reverse psychology. Does it really work?

Oh, yes it does... well, at least on unsuspecting children.
In this popular YouTube video a father and son debate (and I use that term lightly) their mode of transportation.

The dad wants to walk; the son wants to take the car.

After a few back-and-forth yeses from the son and no's from the dad about taking the car, the dad quickly switches and says, "yes!" prompting the little boy to say, "no!" The dad concedes and the pair walks away from the car.
I bet the little guy is thinking to himself, "Ha, my dad's such a sucker. What a pushover" and chalking it up as yet another feather in his cap.

Reverse psychology at its finest!

No comments: