Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Quick Update

I wanted to give everyone a quick update on how our family is doing. We achieved our goal in May of attending the temple every week. It was amazing and I love the feeling I get when I am there. Unfortunately, we have not been able to keep going every week. With being out of town and being sick it just has not been possible.

As for my getting in shape goal, I am going to have to put it on hold. Most of you know already that I am pregnant. I have been trying to walk with our new dog when I am not throwing up. I have even had to ask for prescription strength nausea medicine to keep me from being too sick.

I was able to visit my family over Father's Day but glad to come home.  We went boating and just spent time together as a family. I was also able to attend a good friends 50th birthday bash while I was home.

The worst part of our summer so far is that the majority of our friends have left for the summer. One of the couples we spend time with the most moved to Alaska and have no idea when they will be coming back. Our other friends should all be back at the end of the summer.

We are just planning on fishing and camping all summer. Everyone is invited to join us. I am hoping this will be a relaxing summer before we go from a family of three to a family of four.

I will keep everyone updated on the baby front. We will not find out what the sex is for a few more months but we are definitely find out. I am not patient enough to wait. 

No comments: