Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Another Anniversary Come and Gone.

Matt and I just celebrated our three year anniversary on August 16. This year we decided to go back to Midway and stay at The Homestead Resort and scuba dive at the crater. It was a nice get away. We only took one night off but but it was wonderful. Matt was so cute and took me to dinner at the place we ate at on our honeymoon. He was even going to try and get the same table but someone was already sitting there. After dinner we just watched movies and relaxed in the room.

People always say the first few years are the hardest but it has been great. Luckily I am married to a man who avoids confrontation at all cost and still treats me like a queen. Matt is still the man I married three years ago. I am so grateful to have found such a great man. He really is the only man that could put up with all the crap I put out.

Love you honey.

No comments: