Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dominican Republic

I am so excited to go back to the Dominican Republic. I went when I was 19 or so and have always wished to go back. My parents are taking the whole family to Punta Cana this December for Christmas vacation. I am so excited to show Matt the beautiful country my sister in-law comes from. Thailand will always be my number one country to visit but the DR and the people that live there are so fun. Matt is excited to go and eat crazy food but I think he will be disappointed. Not that the food is bad but it will not be weird enough for him. I do not think they can top eating bugs and lizards. 


We are planning on staying at a resort for 5 days and then go stay with Rosy's family for a few days. Matt and I want to experience the true Dominican experience. We just hope the language barrier will not deter us.This will be the first time Little Matt will leave the country. I am just sad he will never remember it. I guess we will just have to go back when he is older.

Here is a taste of Dominican music. I do not know Spanish so if there is any bad language sorry.

1 comment:

kambam said...

I'm going to the DR in November! I want your advice